Monday, November 7, 2005

a night away...

Well, it's been reserved! Paul and I are going to have a night away from the kiddos on Dec. 10. The last time we went away alone was when Sam was almost 4 months old, when bivio had a Xmas dinner party at the Flagstaff. We stayed in a B&B and it was soooo nice. I do remember pumping and dumping though, no fun! We are going to stay in the Cottonwood Suite at The Inn on Mapleton Hill, which is right near Mt. Sanitas, a trail we love, and nice restaurants on Pearl Street. We plan to have a nice dinner, enjoy the suite (the pic is of the sunroom...3 rooms-the bedroom, the bath and the sunroom! woo hoo!) and take a nice long hike in the morning after the breakfast extravaganza! I am really looking forward to it. It's been a long time!

In other news, my mom safely delivered the Power of Attorney form to the Chinese Consulate in Chicago for authentication. Thank you!!! Hope you enjoyed a Pumpkin Spice Latte as a reward! Once that is back in my hands, it will be time to gather 3+ years of tax filings and other fun paperwork that is required since Paul isn't traveling. It's OK...it gives me something to do! Gathering the last few papers and packing "the shoebox" (filled with things for Mae that we send to the orphanage when we get the referral) are all that are left on my list! There will be many more things to do once we get the referral, but as the wait is extending a month or two, there is more and more time left to get anxious!

My Yahoo! group is starting on the Lifebook. It will be a really nice project to work on. I can't wait to have ALL the information I need....which means I'll have been to China and BACK!

No comments: