Thursday, February 7, 2008

Long time no post!

I guess life is busy when I'm so tired I go right to bed with the boys. Mondays and Tuesdays I have TKD, so I got home late and crashed. Last night was a Chinese New Year party at our friends', so we got home REALLY late. It was such a relief to get home tonight and stay home. Here is some video of Ted's Wednesday ski day with his class. He was with his friends Kai and Omri, so he was happy as a clam. It was VERY cold and windy up there and I only lasted 3 runs before retreating to the lodge and a cup of hot chocolate. Brrr! Ted was bundled up though and didn't complain of being cold. The EZ Lift is a Green Level lift and went up a full mile. At the top, they skiied some at the top and went through the Fun Zone, which apparently had jumps and tunnels! Then they came down. You can tell by the 3rd run that he was starting to get the "snake" formation his teacher was going for (i.e. practicing turning). The first run is barreling full speed ahead, the second was a pretty good spill, and the third looked great! I went in after that and apparently they had a blast the rest of the 2 hour time slot. Fun stuff.

No comments: