Monday, December 5, 2005

30:48

I ran the Colder Boulder 5K in 30:48...an excellent time for me. Especially since I was technically running with "friends" who left me in their dust after about the 1st mile. Oh well. I'm happy I ran 'under' 10-min miles. My goal is to run the Bolder Boulder 10K in under an hour (fastest I ever ran it was 61:02). We shall see!

My fans (hee hee) wondered why I wasn't blogging over the weekend. I think it was a combination of being honestly busy and also a bit put out. The whole point of this blog is to document the adoption (although, once Mae is home, I hope to continue it to keep everyone up to snuff on her charming attributes!) but now that everything has slowed to a crawl it seems rather pointless. Still, these months will be a vague memory soon enough, when we're chasing our three little children around, right? Right?!?!?

No comments: