Saturday, September 16, 2006

Chinese School Week 2

Week 2 went well. We got there early and had a snack with Piper, another little girl in Mae's class, as well as some other girls we had met last week who were a bit older. Our class today was about animals and colors. JuanJuan is so sweet-at the end of the class she goes around to each girl and picks them up and talks to them. Most of them aren't quite sure if they like it, but I think it's nice. Her mother was there again and this time Mae didn't flip out if she spoke to her, which was nice. There is another little girl there (can't remember her name) and her mother is SO nice. Paul will take her next week while I am at services so the following week I MUST chat her up and get together. Paul laughs at me because I always get the worst camera angles. This next pic is of Jason, the only boy in our class. There are a few boys in the program but of course the majority are girls. Jason's parents are Chinese so he knows exactly what is going on. Cutie! I am getting sick...the nagging sore throat, stuffy nose, mild headache symptoms. Waaa.


No comments: