Wednesday, January 3, 2007

cough cough

What a terrible night. Ted slept in my bed, in my arms, barking like a seal, all night long. We both slept about 3 hours total. Tonight our ped is calling in a prescription for a cough suppressant/sleep aid. The oral pred (steroid for his lungs) makes him REALLY hyper, so the sleep aid will help that. It was mostly the coughing that kept him up last night, I think. Please send get well vibes and sleep vibes to Ted! He was SO disappointed that he couldn't go to school today, but I promised him a new toy for taking all his medicines so well. He chose another Bionicle...

2 comments:

Beth and Shayna said...

Oh, poor Ted and you. I am so sorry. It is so hard to be up all night with coughing. I hope the meds work for Ted and you can get some sleep. Good positive energy coming your way sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Aw poor Ted (and you too). We're all sick here too with the same and teething on top. Hope the meds work wonders and you can all enjoy a solid sound nights sleep. Get well vibes comin your way! ~Tracey