Friday, January 26, 2007

Happy Birthday to me

Sam and I spent 4+ hours in the emergency room today. He has a urinary tract infection and should be OK in about 48 hours. I got the call from preschool about noon that he was unable to pee and screaming in pain. Poor little guy. It was a tough 4 hours but he was a trooper. Paul picked up a DQ cake and we had a quick little bday celebration tonight. More later; I had written a long novel but something happened to it...chalk it up to the new Mac. Which is cool, by the way.

3 comments:

Beth and Shayna said...

Oh, poor little guy. How painful for him and you. I am glad you got to celebrate a little bit and had some cake. We will have to do lunch to celebrate our birthdays! (mine is in a few weeks). Enjoy the snow, once again.

epin said...

Oh no. Sorry to hear that you spent your birthday at the ER and that Sam has an infection. I feel your pain; I spent my last birthday at the ER with Hana (she had to get 4 stitches on her lip). Happy birthday to you!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day E. Sorry to hear that Sam had to spend it at the ER. Hope he's feeling much better and that you had a great time after.
Tracey