Monday, January 8, 2007

hmm...

I was able to get the boys into PeeWee camp at the health club today (thank you!!!!!!!!) Sam would have been fine, but Ted looked like I had just killed his pet when I told him we wouldn't be able to drive into preschool today. So, their lunches got to be eaten away from me. They were finishing up when I arrived to pick them up and while Sam's box was picked clean, except for the clementines, Ted's was sadly full. "I don't like cold tater tots," he told me firmly. And he hadn't touched his cute 'chai' tofu stick (Sam had a heart). He ate everything else though, so I guess I shouldn't complain. I had tucked a cheese stick in at the last minute this morning and I'm glad I did. I read somewhere that sometimes you have to offer a new food to a child up to 20 times before they will actually like it. So, 2 down, 18 to go. Mae LOVES them, so she polished off Ted's.

No comments: