This week's challenge was an assigned letter; I got R. Here are the 10 things I love that begin with R. As always, click on the picture for a larger view.
1. Running - being alone, outside, and FREE is heavenly.
2. Referral - what a life changing event, to see her little face for the first time.
3. Religion - I'm not a religious freak, but being Jewish does define me and our family.
4. Ring - I love my engagement ring; simple but beautiful.
5. Roses - specifically yellow ones because I think they are the most cheerful.
6. Red Thread - the fact that Mae and her namesake (my MIL) share a birthday still amazes me.
7. Rum - my newest favorite Rum concoction is this delicious Chocolate Rum Cake. Mmm.
8. Rosa - my best friend who I've known since Kindergarten.
9. Reading - I love reading and I love my bookclub...although it's lapsed I hope we start up again soon!
10. Restaurants - my favorite cuisine is Indian and I just can't replicate it at home. I LOVE eating in Indian restaurants...yum!