Sunday, February 18, 2007

Mmmmmm

VwaV's Chocolate Rum Pudding Cake was...to put it mildly, out of this world. I didn't have the requisite springform pan, so just baked it in a square Pyrex, and I'm glad I did, because there was a lot of pudding in this cake...and of course we couldn't wait for it to cool completely so it was ever so gooey. Seriously, if you like RICH chocolate-y desserts, this one is IT. It's amazing. I am tempted to tinker with it to remove the sweetness and serve it with the powdered sugar/milk glaze my mom uses on Chocolate Souffle. In the meantime, a scoop of vanilla ice cream would suffice. Mom, when you come out, I'm baking this again for our "better late than never" birthday chocolate souffle tradition. FABULOUS! (This is not my pic, borrowed from another blog. Mine isn't as pretty!)

1 comment:

comingaroundagain said...

I am going to try this recipe - it sounds wonderful! I love reading about your food stuff ;-)