Sunday, July 1, 2007

Divide and Conquer

This year Paul and I are taking the 'divide and conquer' approach to summer vacation. Paul left with the boys Saturday for Dubuque, and Mae & I leave Monday for Chicago. We are flying (about 12 hours, or 1 full day, of driving less!) and I am stocked with coloring books, stickers and treats. A year ago...how much she has changed. She had only been home from China about 6 weeks when we packed her up and took her to the fabulously fun but crazy Moeller reunion followed by a visit with my parents and friends. Poor kid. This year will be much more mellow and only one week long. Then she can have another week when we get home to adjust!
So, I am not bringing the computer on this trip, so I'll post again next Monday night when we return. Paul took the camera so I should be able to have pics from Iowa and video from Illinios. Stay tuned! And stay cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip home. Look forward to hearing how it went and seeing the pics/video! - T

Beth and Shayna said...

Wow, Mae has changed so much from last year. Have a great time on your vaca. Cannot wait to see the pictures.