Sunday, December 16, 2007

Holy Birthday Parties, Batman

What a crazy weekend! Sam had his friend Samantha's birthday party Saturday morning while Ted and I had TKD. Then Henry's party that afternoon. Sunday morning Ted had Sunday School and went home to play with Jack. Mae, Sam and I met him at Jason's party that afternoon. 3 birthday parties in one weekend-phew! I did get a nap in, while the younger 2 napped and Ted was at Jack's. Ahhh... This is the boys' last week of school before the 2 week winter break. I can't believe the end of the year is so close. I'm working away on my annual "Video Montage" of our year and it's a fun one. Everyone looks so little at the start and so grown up by the end. Where does the time go?
Ben, Sam and Bday Boy Jason in the big chair at Pump It Up.

No comments: