Monday, December 22, 2008

Nancy's here!

Aunt Nancy arrived today! The kids were extra-excited just for her. I think she's overwhelmed. I know we are, so how could she not be? I arrived home from my rehearsal at 9:30 and everyone was asleep. Geesh!

As if that wasn't enough excitement, we discovered a leak in the ceiling, had a plumber out and will have the drywall replaced tomorrow. It's never dull around here!

We plan to ski on Wed & Thu. I'm not sure how I'll do on Thu, after singing midnight mass, but we'll see. Maybe we'll just do a half day. Lift tickets are so $$$ that I want her to get her money's worth! Ted is very excited to do the Fun Zone with her. And Sam *seems* excited to try out the Magic Carpet. With half day K, I bet they won't ski next year. I'd like to get him introduced to it this year, just to gauge his interest.

Tomorrow we'll probably head to the boys' favorite place on Earth: the Science museum. They both love the Space Odyssey exhibit as well as the dinos. I may stay home to let the drywall guy in; Mae isn't as into the museum as the boys. She's still sick. I took her in again today and she's officially on oral steroids as well as Albuteral 3x/day. He wants to try and kick it out of her lungs aggressively. Her O2 levels were much better (96!) but he's still hearing crackling and wheezing in her chest. We'll re-check her in about 10 days. I can't believe how healthy Ted is. Love that booger blaster!

I was looking through old photos on iPhoto to find a pic of Aunt Nancy, but I just couldn't resist this shot too. Nut balls, all three of them.


No comments: