Wednesday, July 27, 2011

a shifting ...

I apologize. While my enthusiasm for posting was easy to maintain while the children were in school or camp, I have found it difficult lately. With all three children home, as well as my training ramping up into high gear, I find that the only free hours I have are at 9pm. And frankly, if I'm not in bed by 10:30, I am a grump come 6am the next morning.

look at those long locks! buzz cut coming soon.
While my posting has slowed, I do promise to re-engage with my topic come September, when the kiddos are all back in school. I may be hit or miss in September, but once my marathon is completed in early October, I do plan to devote two hours per day to write (and research!).

In the meantime, I will be training. I'm into the double workouts now and doing ok! I love my new health club and my kids enjoy daycare and the pool afterwards. It's a win-win for our family!

At night, I am enjoying my evening routine of taking just a little bit longer tucking in each child. Ole is receiving a nightly massage, as was shown to me by the doggie masseuse at the therapeutic dog swim place. And Paul and I are thoroughly enjoying Hyperdrive, a British sci-fi comedy. So funny!

It is refreshing to adjust priorities with the seasons, isn't it? Thank you for your patience as I learn to juggle writing with "momming."

How do you fit everything in when the children are home? Do you have tips to share? I'd love to hear them!

No comments: