Sunday, October 2, 2005

Hanging' around the house

Yes, we caved. I wanted Ted to be Batman and Sam Robin, but Ted really wanted to be Darth Vader. I think Sam will be Yoda if I can find a small enough costume! We had a mellow day today. I don't like the paint color-too much blue in the pink...but hopefully it will look better without all the white on the walls influencing it. The Hackels and Bestemor (Grandmother) came for dinner and Erin had a great idea! Why not have a 'decorate the nursery' party? Provide yummy food and drinks and get the tiny room done in a night! So I may try to do that next weekend. Henry was very entertained tonight and enjoyed his first taste of Mac 'N Cheese! (organic, of course!) A fun, relaxing day just getting things done. As you can see, even Ted napped today!

No comments: