Saturday, January 21, 2006

the 'referral' page

The other night I created some webpages for when we receive the referral, and later, when we travel to China. I designed the referral page with Sam's pic on it for now and with referral information from a friend on my Yahoo! board. That way, when the exciting call comes, I'll be able to quickly update the information and pictures before we dash out the door to drive to our agency. I think I will add Mae's referral picture to our main index page. Then clicking on her picture will bring you to 'the Referral page' which will have links to the Travel pages as well as a link back to the main homepage. Fun fun fun!! It will be an exciting moment to email all of our wonderfully supportive friends and family telling them to CHECK THE HOMEPAGE!!! Not long now...

Isn't this cute? I have all of Sam's ultrasounds but Ted's I had laminated for his scrapbook...and they melted! Live and learn...

No comments: