Friday, August 25, 2006

Meet 'n Greet at Preschool

This morning Paul met us at preschool for the Meet 'n Greet. It was cute. You see your child's classroom, meet the teachers, put the box of extra clothes in the cubbies, sign up for snack, that kind of thing. Ted is in HEAVEN in his new classroom. While chatting with one of his teachers, I found out that the primary emphasis they put on this class is art...or creative work. Both Caroline and Karen are very into art. Ted has produced about, oh, maybe 5 works of art his entire career at preschool, so I am thrilled that he will be encouraged to do more artistic work. Not sure how thrilled he'll be (he was one of 3 kids who didn't bother to decorate his name tag for his cubby.) He's in good hands.
Sam was also very happy. He investigated every corner of the familiar room and seemed very happy that Eliot, Gabi and Jason were there (although he had a run-in with Jason and as always, ended up crying. Maybe he'll toughen up with Jason around!) I love that their rooms are across the hall from each other and I'm excited for a new school year. I love this preschool and I love our community. We are so lucky. I can't believe Mae will start PALs in January! For one brief semester, all 3 kids will be at the JCC. I think that means all 3 will be in college at the same time for a year. Yikes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!! Our 'meet and greet' is next week. I'm so excited about the thought of Alex and Liam both being in school even if it is only 3 mornings a week :) I also shutter to think what college will be like.

Tracey

Anonymous said...

So glad the boys are happy to be back in school! .. I hope Ted has inherited artistic ability from th Moeller's - he won't get much from our side of the family! .. Imagine - three in school at the same time! .. Think Scholarships!! .. Mom