Wednesday, November 15, 2006

preschool pics


3 years at the JCC Preschool in Boulder. 3 years! I remember the first day of Caterpillars...expecting him to cry, hovering and hanging around the classroom when he was clearly doing just fine...camera in hand...kleenex in my pocket. He transitioned from PALs (a mom and me class) to Caterpillars so easily. Jeanne was 99% of the reason, I'm sure. Her unique talent for REALLY getting to know EACH CHILD in her class has helped Ted so much...even this year. He was lucky to get Jeanne again as a Butterfly and she was in the classroom those first rough weeks of Pre-K to help him transition again. We love her so much!!! Hopefully Sam will have her next year. Click on the pic for a larger view.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing to see the change in Ted, year b year! . How lucky he was to have such a great teacher. . I love his sweater! . Mom