Wednesday, November 15, 2006

6-month Post Placement Update

Whew!! Just finished printing the required 4 pictures of Mae for our 6m PP report. This one actually goes to China, so I have to get on the ball! That is a relief-now just to mail them off to our SW tomorrow and I can relax for another 6 months!!! I put in the requisite pic of Paul and Mae (from her first day home), Mae and me (her walking on the 4th of July), a single pic (in the park), and the one of all 5 of us (at her party in June). Hope they'll do!

K babysat for Mae today until 2pm (Ted's class had a field trip to the Planetarium and I knew she would freak out at the hour-long movie in the dark). Since she did so well with K on Saturday, I felt sure she'd be fine...and she was! She's having a hard time settling down to sleep tonight so I wonder if she's anxious. Lots of lovin' tomorrow! Glad she did well!

No comments: