Sunday, January 7, 2007

Thumbs Up!

We had the fish stick recipe tonight, in cute heart and star shapes. Not a hit with Ted...he said it was too spicy. Sam LOVED them, as did the rest of the family. This was the first time a tater tot graced our table and it took some serious threats to get Ted to take a 'No Thank You Bite.' He did, and of course, loved them. We'll see if he eats his 'heart tofu stick' at lunch tomorrow. I am infatuated with this website and have read it from beginning to end. The biggest thing I've gotten from this is to TRY NEW THINGS with my kids. 2007 will be called 'the year of fun lunches.' No promises, though...
Mmmm....I'm looking forward to my lunch tomorrow of leftovers!
Oh, and Mae begins her Infant Aquatics Survival swim lessons tomorrow. Wish us luck!!!!

No comments: