Thursday, April 26, 2007

just call me biker girl

Paul refused to take a picture of me today so that's why you have to view a boring old stock photo of a blue version of MY NEW BIKE! Let me preface by saying that I haven't been on a bike (besides a few horrendous spin classes I've been stupid enough to attend) since the summer before senior year of high school. I used to bike to summer school and back and just loved it. I'm not sure why I didn't keep it up, especially living in Chicago, but there you go. I've never been a particularily graceful person, and my skill on a bike is at times laughable, but I had a BLAST today, just following Ted around the neighborhood (during naptime today) and then tonight I did the loop I usually do with the kids and was able to SPEED down the hills (and cheat and walk back up them if need be). What a rush! I'm so excited. Between walking and biking, this might be a pretty active spring! My bike isn't blue but more a light purple. Hee.

No comments: