Sunday, April 8, 2007

musicians

Some of you may remember Ted's year of violin study. We took this year off because he was really not enjoying his lessons, although he was pretty good about practicing. Kindergarten, I think, will be a pretty serious life change for him, so we are going to lay low with extra activities next year too. Perhaps in 1st grade. Sam has been asking to play violin for a long time now; I told him he could start when he turns 4 if he still is interested. Mae will have her pick of an instrument too, of course. I hope she'll want to play piano. I have such visions of the three of them playing little mini concerts together....hey, a musician-mom can dream, can't she?

1 comment:

Trixie said...

Pipe dreams? Only time will tell! You are so funny! Or should I say - we parents are so funny with our dreams for our children. Heehee. Good luck and be sure to let us know if you succeed in X years with that mini concert!