Friday, June 8, 2007

FFFF Challenge: MESSY!

I haven't done one of Donna's photo challenges in ages! But this one called out to me like no other! Mae is an incredibly messy eater. She has to have a bath almost every night, just to wash her hair. She thinks oatmeal, beans & rice and yogurt are particularly good conditioning products, I think. She is also guilty of grabbing a few (messy) pieces of food before catapulting off her booster chair and running gleefully from the kitchen. If you'd like to participate too, click here! Wendy took this pic of Mae at Ted's birthday party. Cracks me up every time I look at it.

4 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

oh that is too cute!
Connie

Sophie's Mom said...

That's is hilarious! I can't even imagine! My Sophia hates to get her face messy, and HAS to have a napkin handy, dabbing at her mouth and chin.

Christine

Stacey said...

Such a great shot! Got to love that if she is going after it then she is going after it with gusto. Stacey

Diana said...

Hi first time here, love the picture of the "HOOVER". My kinda girl.