Monday, August 13, 2007

MS Walk Update

For those of you who may not eagerly click on my MS Blog, we are about 2 weeks from the big walk! My sponsors have been few but dear to my heart! A HUGE thank you to Sarah, Stacey B., Shari, and my parents for their donations!!! I have collected $200; only $550 to go. Yikes! The weekend long walks are getting reeeeally long and the day to day shorter walks are getting tiring. My feet hurt and I have blisters on the bottoms of my toes. But all in all, it's been a great experience and I hope I can make at least a small difference with the money I raise. If you haven't donated yet and wish to, you can donate securely on line HERE. Thanks to everyone who is supporting me, and especially to Paul, who has dealt with the kiddos FAR more than he cares to, while I walk ALL around Boulder and then come home and pass out. I love you!!

And just in case you need a cute pic (I always do!), this is why I walk.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I think it's amazing what you're doing for MS. I think alot of who you are & what you do is amazing, but on a very personal level, the MS hits home the most. I thank you. My daughter thanks you. My family thanks you.

*hugs*

-Amy & Ruby Cate

ps. Ruby recently said to me (while pointing at a picture of Mae): "Just Like Ruby!!!"
& she's right. They're both beautiful for sure.
=)