Friday, August 3, 2007

Samsung t409

There are times when being a nudge yields good things. My cell phone is possessed. It turns itself off randomly and then won't turn back on. It calls people without my asking it to. It's crazy. I went into the T-Mobile store a few days ago and their suggestion, after kindly giving me a free battery just in case that was the problem, was to buy a new one, or mail mine in for repairs. I called the service center and a nice rep told me about some nice, not too expensive phones I could get. Then I went to Target to see what super cheap ones I could get. Then today I called them back to order one of the phones and found it was out of stock! So, *drumroll please* I got a new phone for FREE. It even has Wi-Fi. I love when things like this happen.

No comments: