The local slant of our meal came off deliciously, IMO. Here's the run-down:
- Lentil & Golden Squash Pot Pie: CSA squash, onion & garlic
- Sweet Dumpling Stuffed Squash : CSA pumpkin, peppers, onion & garlic
- Mashed Potoatoes with Punk Rock Chickpea Gravy: CSA purple and golden potatoes, onions & garlic
- Garlicky Kale w/ Sesame-Tahini Dressing: CSA kale & garlic
- No Knead Bread: fabulous, delicious, amazing. This one's a keeper.
- Chocolate Pumpkin Pie : from EDBV, just OK, not great. CSA pumpkin.
- Family Recipe Traditional Pumpkin Pie: CSA pumpkin; delicious as always!
Ted made a beautiful card at school and had written what he was thankful for: Toys, Mom & Dad. I am thankful for so much!! At this point, the wonderful food we have access to and the precious family and friends in my life are the high points. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!