Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Great Laser Tag Pikachu Extravaganza

Phew! What a day! There are SCORES of pictures on moeltini. As Wendy pointed out, pictures of our sons happily shooting guns IS a bit disturbing. Yet, they loved it. I loved the cake. And the dance fever game. Boondocks is a great place for a party because they do everything for you! I think everyone had fun, and their fair share of wild loud craziness. If I had wine or beer in the house I would drink it, but I don't and I'm too lazy to fix a drink. It was a fun party. And I have to say, he has some really nice friends. This was our first drop off party (although 3 of the kids had their moms there, the other 4 didn't) and it was OK! I didn't lose anyone and no one got hurt. I think I'll let Ted sleep in and be a bit late to school tomorrow. That's a lot of excitement for one day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a blast - yay! The cake looks awsome!! Did they provide that, or (dare I ask) did you make it? The laser tag looks like fun too - though I agree a bit...well...unnerving(?). Definately something to think about for Alex's next b-day. He's all into G.I.Joe & Star Wars
-T