Thus, my 2009 resolutions:
- Wake up at 6:30am.
- Decide on, if not prepare, that night's dinner.
- Get laundry started and kids up and fed. Don't forget vitamins!
- Run or walk with Ole every single day. No exceptions but illness.
- Since we will probably sell this house in the first half of the year, keep the house in order by doing a little bit every day.
- Do not buy anything new. Buy used, borrow or do without (huge exception here is the kids' birthdays.)
- Continue with the 2K/month savings plan.
- Clean out the freezer of CSA meals by April 1. This requires nothing more than planning my meals: defrosting a pre-made meal and popping it into the crock pot in the morning...how hard can that be?!
- Learn to sew. I want to make my own gift bags, re-attach a button, hem or take in/let out waistbands, and other simple things that I should know how to do, rather than buy more.
- Keep our budget updated. I'm using PearBudget (Quicken is what Paul prefers, but I like the planning Pear does for you.)
Happy 2009 everyone!!