Wednesday, December 31, 2008

warm and cozy!

This is my hand, happily pecking away at the computer. Yesterday was a balmy 60 degrees, but it's back in the 20's today, so the house is a mite chilly. I only feel cold when I'm sitting and I'm sitting now. I'm going through our budget, organizing the kids' schedules for next year, paying bills, cooking garlic dip in the crockpot (mmmmmm!!!) and other sundry household tasks. For anyone living in Boulder, you really should pay a visit to Blue Sky, a Horizons-parent-owned specialty gift shop on Pearl Street. It's so cute. I found these cozy elbow gloves (? what do I call them?) yesterday and couldn't resist. I might return and get some more for cute gifts for friends. Only friends who keep their houses chilly though. As you can see, they let the fingers come out (and type) but they go all the way up to the elbow! I have them on over my sweatshirt. LOVE THEM!!!

After I finish up the bills, I'm going to post about our New Year's Resolutions. Do you have any? Do you make New Year's Resolutions? I do and I love them. Last year I didn't really make one. It's a good thing. It was a really hard year. I'm working on the video for the year, but iMovie upgraded itself and I'm confused.

No comments: