Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

One of my resolutions for 2009 is to take time in the morning to plan my day. I did this for a while with the Daily Docket and loved it, but I do better on the computer and not as well on paper these days. I came across this the other day and thought it would be a perfect way to start the week. 


FOR TODAY DECEMBER 30 ...
Outside my window... are trees whipping and lashing in the wind
I am thinking... about my next crockpot (re)creation
I am thankful for... my cozy home
From the learning rooms... I'm waiting for Michael's to post their sewing classes
From the kitchen... wafts the nourishing aroma of cinnamon oatmeal, cooked all night
I am wearing... my snuggly new blue jammy pants and a Panicking Poultry T-shirt
I am creating... order in my home by putting things in their place
I am going... to take Ted to camp at Har HaShem
I am reading...  An Arsonist's Guide to Writers' Homes in New England (for bookclub)
I am hoping... the wind will cease so the kids can go ice skating today
I am hearing... wind wind wind
Around the house... are Legos, everywhere
One of my favorite things... is a warm mug of chai
A few plans for the rest of the week: include putting away the Hanukkah decorations and de-cluttering the rest of the rooms
Here is picture thought I am sharing...


photo by gumbylives

No comments: