Saturday, April 25, 2009

a high energy week!

The weather was fantastic this week. Highs in the 70's, sunny and warm. Perfect! Every day (except for Thursday, my day off), I ran for about 40 minutes with Ole, then came home and did a Shred workout. Today was cold and rainy, so I did the 45min Jillian as well as a 30min, but that 30min one was a new DVD (from Netflix, luckily) and I didn't like it. I didn't count it as a workout because there was so little explaining going on that it took more than half the time to figure out what the move was. Dumb. So, I'm sticking with Running + Shred or what I now call "the long Jillian." Sam calls it Level 99. Hee. I don't know how long this enthusiasm will last, but for now, I really am getting a kick out of "discovering" muscles in my stomach. Who knew?! I love Jillian.

No comments: