Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hanging in there

This morning I got up at 5:30 to go to a 6am spin class. This crazy tornado weather is wreaking havoc with my running and biking (and open water swimming!) workouts. It's a good month to have the Lakeshore membership! Anyway, the spin class was hard, but not bad at all. I actually enjoyed it, once I was warmed up. I might do it again even in good weather! It was very surreal to look at the clock at 7am and be done with my workout. Kind of cool too. Tomorrow is the track workout at 6:30am, so another fun early morning. This is the first day I was able to get up so early and still function (cheerfully!) today. That's a good sign. After camp, I took the kids swimming at Lakeshore, then to Vision Therapy. He's doing really well with that. We were planning on going to TKD, but he has all 6 stripes and he was tired, so we just hung out at home. The boys took turns playing the violin and the guitar, all the while singing at the top of their lungs. Very noisy, but cute.
Tomorrow is Paul's birthday! The big 4-0!!!!!!!!!!

(I put the weekly training schedule at the bottom of my blog, mostly for my sake, but I know you were interested in what this looks like, Mom!)

No comments: