Monday, August 24, 2009

Sam's 1st Day of Kindergarten

Today Sam finally got to go to Kindergarten! He was so exited (and toothless!) He walked right in and got settled. They were having morning movement outside and I hung around to do a lice check (no lice!). When I left he was "being a loner" but seemed happy enough. After school Wendy walked the 6 kiddos out who only stay for the 1/2 day. Sam, of course, exited the building empty-handed, so we had to go back in and get his backpack etc. Silly guy! We had lunch with Daddy and went to the toy store where his tooth fairy money bought him a small pirate bag of "jewels." Kewl.
Mae also had a good day, but since she stayed for enrichment I didn't get the full scoop. I'll try to get some pics of her on Wednesday. Tomorrow is our "Girl Day."
WOW! What big kids I have!!!

No comments: