Friday, September 28, 2012

InstaFriday

This week was so confusing! Tuesday I left at 4pm (after a quick hug and kiss at school) for Denver and two Kol Nidre services. I spent the night with my friend and sang five services the next day for Yom Kippur. I arrived home at 8:30pm on Wednesday. So on Thursday I kept thinking it was Monday. Very confusing! I'm glad it's Friday - we all need a little down time. Happy Friday!


A beautiful sign of Autumn's imminent arrival.

Just beautiful. I saw so much beauty on my hikes this week.

Still blooming ... I wonder what these are. They are so cheerful.

S'mores around our fire pit! Inspired by Jay's fire pit in Iowa. 

Serving dinner at the soup kitchen. I love that they are too short to reach the counter. 

Black belt class. (Still loving Ted's dobok!)
Want to play along? Grab a button and link up! 


No comments: