Sunday, November 26, 2006

beta

The time has come! I was tired of the constant nagging from Blogger to try their beta version. And I'm glad I did! It's a little different, but I like it. I especially like how easy it is to add links (or anything else) onto the sidebars. Now you can see the movies in a list rather than remembering where they were. AND! I was able to sinc up the sound with YouTube. Get ready for more video to hit the blog!
These colors are a little funky though. How do you like it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ellen it looks great. We are all here for the pictures anyway!!
;)

Ayi Susu

Beth and Shayna said...

Great job on Beta. It is a little better than regular. I like the way it uploads pictures too. I am sure there will be another version again so we will have to change one more time.

I love Shabbat with Sam. Way too cute!