Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Holiday Portraits

I wrote this post back in December and just found it! I guess I had written it before cards arrived and then forgot all about it!

Now that the holidays are officially here, below is the photo we used for our card this year. Happy Holidays from our family to yours!
And the other one, which I used for my parents' 2007 Calendar cover:
I don't love Mae in either of these shots, but she wasn't too keen on the experience as a whole. I can't tell you how fun it was, though, to finally have all three of them on the card. We were so bummed last year when we didn't have our referral yet. And to those of you waiting, I know it's infuriating to hear, but it really is the truth. You forget. You forget the agony that was the wait and just enjoy the present. Well, maybe I should say, 'survive' the present! It's worth the wait. Hang in there!

No comments: