Friday, June 9, 2006

1st shabbat

A month ago was Adoption Day...a long morning of paperwork and waiting. Tonight Mae attended her first Shabbat service. She was so good-only starting to melt a little bit around 7ish, and a bottle cheered her right back up. Neither of us look particularily stellar in this picture, but she is really enjoying her challah. It's funny...in so many pictures of my mom and me, she is always looking at me. It drives me nuts because I always want the picture to be of the BOTH of us...well, now I understand. If someone is taking a picture of my child, I don't even think that I need to look unless I'm told...isn't it all about them anyway? Funny how it all comes together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew you would understand in time! I think you both look lovely.

...Mom