Sunday, December 3, 2006

hope we get a pic

Today was Eliot's 3rd birthday party. I can't believe he's 3! His party was at a kids gymnastics place and all the kids had so much fun. Sam hung out with his buddy Kylie most of the time and Ted, Zach and Jack (the big boys of they party) had a blast on all of the equipment. Rachel kept Mae entertained, so it was a mellow party for Paul and me! I think Sam's favorite was the huge trampoline, and Jon (Eliot's dad) took some pics, so I hope we have one of Sam jumping. What a fun party. Sam is the oldest in his class and Eliot is next in line. I just hope they end up being buddies like Ted & Rach are. They may not play together at preschool but they always get along famously when our families get together. Happy Birthday Eliot!

And for fun, a pic of the gang watching a Bionicles commerical on the computer...Mae had pigtails so the boys needed them too.

No comments: