Monday, May 21, 2007

Potty Update

It's been a week and we are at about 60%, I'd say. She is amazing at holding it...just not so good about getting to the potty when the time comes. She wakes up dry from her nap and pees like a champ then, as well as first thing in the morning. The rest of the day is ...unpredictable. Oh well, we have plenty of time and lots of undies! Today I washed and organized my Toddler size cloth diaper stash. I sold my Infant stash on Ebay a few months ago. I have such a great stash built up-whoever wants this one will have a fun time. I am posting them for sale on craig's list and with my compact. After 3 kids, I would feel guilty trying to resell them through a consignment store and I love craig's list, so we'll see. Yesterday I found a tag-a-long on CL for Sam that I will pick up tomorrow afternoon. This will make biking around the neighborhood easier for Sam and more fun for me. Anyway, I'll update in another week and hopefully we will have nudged up a few more % points!

1 comment:

Beth and Shayna said...

Great job to Mae for on the potty. Shayna is fine if she is bottom less. How do they get the concept of pulling down/taking off underwear. I stopped with the potty training because I am not home enough on the weekends and public potties are not cutting it right now. Mae is doing so great! Hope to see you soon.