Sunday, August 26, 2007

the bounce has gone out of my bungee

That's what Wendy said when we woke up this morning. It was very hard to get up, but today was easy at only 10 miles. We walked really fast and came in #2 and #3 officially, although we walked in with #s 4-6 as well. MAN they were fast! This was an AWESOME event. Read all about it on the Walk Blog.

Tonight after everyone got up from naps we biked (ahhh...so different from walking) to Wahoo's/Noodles. Ted is fine with his hand brakes now, but can't shift so I had to help him with that. Luckily it's mostly all downhill (5) on the way there and mostly uphill (2) on the way home. He did great.

I'm tired and sore but really, just fine. I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow, but not any worse than that 22 mile walk day. Tomorrow is Sam's first day of Butterflies!

Thank you to EVERYONE who supported me in this walk process, both financially and emotionally. I really appreciate it, and so do those who will receive grants from the MS Society. THANK YOU!!!

No comments: