Friday, April 4, 2008

week wrap up

Wow, this felt like a very long week. I'm tired. I've logged 15+ miles this week, only 4.5 of them running miles (the rest are running equivalent miles in cross training and TKD classes) and my body is feeling it. I don't feel sore or achy (hooray!), just tired. Tomorrow for the 40min cross training, I'll count our 3 mile chavurah hike. And then run my 3 miles on Sunday while Ted is in Sunday school. One week down! Seven to go. I am psyched.

Tomorrow I plan to hit the FIRST DAY of the Farmer's Market bright and early at 8am. I can't wait. I wonder what will be there? Rhubarb? Spinach? Lettuce? I hope there is asparagus. I doubt it, but I can hope. I also would love some fresh onions and potatoes; mine are wilty and sprouty.

Oh, and according to two friends in the know, the best sunscreen (besides prescription) is Neutrogena with Helioplex Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB. I'm using SPF 55 but I see there is a 70 too. Yikes! I read somewhere that once you get past 30 you don't really get any more benefits, but friend #2 uses 70, so I'll look for that when the 55 runs out. Available everywhere! If you're in the sun a lot, go get some!

No comments: