Tuesday, July 29, 2008

yum yum yummy!

I am really enjoying my first tentative steps into raw foods. Everything tastes delicious! I did overeat the pudding tonight (there's a reason it says it serves 4!!) but in general, I am amazed at how easy and fast it is to prepare these meals. Tomorrow for breakfast I'm going to have the beautiful Scramble you see above, from Ani Phyo's Raw Food Kitchen cookbook (have I mentioned how much I love the Boulder library system? It has everything!) The kids liked the pudding too, which is a plus!

Today I had my followup with the dermatologist and everything looks good. I'm to massage the bump on my nose 3x/day with vasaline and see him again in October for possible laser therapy to remove the bump. I'm pretty confident I can squoosh it down myself. Did you know stitches that dissolve into your skin are made of cat gut? Seriously! Anyway, my body rejected those and is pushing them back up through my nose, so I'm to examine it for stray guts (iew iew iew!) and pull them with a tweezers if I see any (he found 2 today. I was wondering what those pokey things were!)

No comments: