Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hooray for Thursdays

Today was nice and restful. I took Ted to school, went for a run, then came home to shower and prepare for our big adventure of the day: Social Security. We didn't have to wait TOO long. My SS card is on its way; Mae's name change needs one document (oy) but I can get that done in the next few weeks. Then I had a delicious nap. Ahhh.... After picking up Ted and the CSA share, I set about getting the bounty in order. 10 cups of shredded zucchini are in the freezer and potato casseroles and pesto are on my list to prepare tomorrow. The boys are heading to Wyoming to camp with the chavurah tomorrow. Mae and I will hold down the fort, help Henry and family move, and go to Amber's wedding (our babysitter extraordinaire). And cook. And declutter. It's so easy to pitch things when the boys aren't trailing behind me wailing that THIS ONE is their favorite toy. Should be a cleansing, restful weekend. And LOTS of green smoothies. I may be back to cooked foods, but those green smoothies are too amazing to stop gulping down. YUM.

No comments: