Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Getting ready to go

I did 2 workouts today and something I ate disagreed with me. With that said, here are some bullets:
  • We leave Friday for 10 days in Ohio. The kids are beyond excited about it.
  • I had a flat yesterday that Ted helped change - that was cute.
  • Ted pestered Mr. D enough that he finally gave him the DVD for his form, so he can work on it while on vacation. He is very motivated!
  • I'm trying to get rid of baby things via craig's list. Today I left 3 separate things out for people who never came to get them. What is that?! It's FREE people! We're going to need to empty the basement when we return in preparation for the foundation work so I thought I'd get a head start. Geesh.
  • Ted is having a blast at KHHS this week again. Sam and Mae are doing well with me - it's been really pleasant. Errands, some pool time, some Starbucks time ... Today I was resting and Sam sat with me and played with my rings, for about an hour.
  • Mae and Sam had a lesson with Lily from Swim America to work on the dolphin kick (something Sam should have learned in Level 3, but he went right to Level 4) and they did great! Mae will move up to Level 4 this week, which should be interesting to have the two of them together in the same level.
  • I have so much to do to get ready for the trip! Ah!

No comments: