Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wacky Wednesday

Today I left the house at 6:45am to go swim, just half an hour to do my drills so I can be at least somewhat productive swimming. I think I'm getting the rocking back and forth part now, which makes it a lot easier to breathe, for sure. Next I rode the stationary bike for 30 minutes, which was so unbearably boring I could hardly stand it. I should have ridden outside but I was sure it was going to pour on me, and I wanted to get the ride done in the am. After a luxurious shower, I headed home to take Ted to reading camp. Sam, Mae and I went to Starbucks (where I found 3 Venti cold cups, if anyone wants one!), to Michael's for sock doll stuffing, and then to the library. It happened to be story time, which was noisy, but we got some good books and Sam got a little computer time in. After picking up Ted, we went to Red Robin for lunch and then to the movie UP which was really sweet, cute, a little bit sad, and a little bit scary. A good one! Then we came home for naps, drawing, and Ted's homework. Then off to TKD. I was buckling Mae into her seat and left my phone on the roof. I got home around 7 and Paul suggested I return to the scene of the crime and look for it, so I did. I found it. Poor sad little phone. Home for a quick dinner of cold cereal and a mojito and now off to bed! I am so tired. Tomorrow I get up at 5:30 to go to a 6:30am swim workout. Oy! 

No comments: