Saturday, February 13, 2010

entering into our first weekend

It's been a great week here at the house. Well, I wouldn't really know since we haven't been home, but we've had a ton of showings and lots of good feedback. Let's just hope we get an offer soon!

On Wednesday I helped at the Indoor Bike place with Ted's class. It was fun for most of the kids but we did have 3 injuries including a broken arm. I don't think they should let the kids "choose" the MB course they do - I think they should start them all on the easy one and work them up. It was fun anyway.

Thursday I helped with the K ice skating day. That was a hoot. This was their 4th week and they were all really good! Lots of spinning and skidding to a stop. Impressive!

Friday was baby Aylah's naming. The service was fantastic (why oh why don't I go to services more often?!) but the oneg was a zoo so we snuck out fairly early.

Last night I made up my 4th batch of homemade kombucha, which I then flavor with ginger before bottling. I am getting really into this - it is sooo yummy and the store bought is upwards of $3.50 per bottle. LOVE IT. Now that 'the mother' has produced 'a daughter' that is strong enough, I can start using her too, and have 2 batches going at the same time, a few days apart. Or I can give the daughter away, if any of you want to try. It's pretty darn fool proof, in my opinion.

Today we have some showings so we are getting ready to head out for the day. Tomorrow we have an Open House, so we'll probably try and farm Ole out to someone and head to the Science Museum in Denver (it's supposed to snow - bummer.) No school on Monday, so hopefully we can meet up with some friends and have a fun day.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: