- Parent with love and intent.
- Take time for Yoga and Running.
- Be productive! Get the household chores done while the kids are at school.
- Maintain the Mediterranean diet!
- Schedule Date Night once a month.
- Keep to the budget.
Answer: Numbers 1 & 5 will be the toughest, I expect. Interesting that those two are the two that require interaction with the people I love most in the world. It is far easier to work alone. Perhaps that is why schools do all that group work these days, to better equip the younger generation to work together.